Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let’s stir some trouble.

Hello blogging world, I am Drizel and will be the new resident blogger for SA Music news. The Newspaper and blog have been around for some time, but due to the growing popularity of the news paper the blog could not be updated as much as it should have been, That’s why I am here now.

I am planning some great posts, some fun and interaction with our readers. What makes me qualified to write to you about music? Nothing really. I, just like you, am a huge music fan, my first ever song was Diana Ross Heart Breaker, my first ever CD was Slave to the music by Twenty 4 Seven, oh dear I think I should stop sharing right now. Thank goodness my taste evolved and I am now like all of you following what makes my heart beat faster, gets my feet tapping and my head bobbing. I cannot sing to save my life, so all I have is complete and utter lust for music, it creates memories, recalls life and stirs passion beyond anything we can explain.

The plan of action is to blog everyday, there is so much we need to share. There will be set features on some days, other days we will just follow the music where ever it might lead us.
If you know of any band that would like to be in my weekly feature on Fridays, post their details and I will contact them. If you want to rant, rave, share with me, “Fan of the week” will be YOUR addiction to your favoured band.

Basically follow the blog, we can get into the swing of things, and make music history.
DO NOT FORGET SA MUSIC NEWS will be published today Friday 2nd of September, indulge yourself and get up to date with the latest news and events.

This was my introduction, thank you for coming to see me.

Peace out Party People.

9 comments:

Sam said...

Looking forward to what you have for us !

Drizel said...

Hey Sam, thanks for coming by:) See you soon.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

I am, and have been for the past fifty years a big music fan. I am really looking forward to reading more here.
Check out Little Dragon and also Tiny Temper!

:)

Drizel said...

Will do, thanks Russel:)

Drizel said...

PS I know Tiny Temper by the way ;)

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds good. I think it's gonna turn out great.

Patsy said...

Best of luck with this new venture, Drizel.

Brian Miller said...

nice...look forward to seeing what you got...love me some music...

Drizel said...

Thanks for all the support guys, we gonna have some fun for sure:)