Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tattoo my music.

Music is the ultimate expression and without sounding stereotypical, people who love rock/punk/goth/metal/country (didn't see that one coming) also love tattoo's.  I have not come across many followers who do not have a small tattoo.  So before I sound like a stereotypical snob, I have my very own tattoo from an artist.  Rihanna has stars down her neck so I decided they will look good on me too......so there we go stars down my neck.
Image from Google Images

Tattoos are very personal and very expressive, everyone has their own reason to get tattooed.  You just have to Google "music tattoo" and a world of skin art will amaze your senses. Only a person that has got a tattoo understands the addiction, expression and LOVE.

I think it must be the ultimate tribute to your favorite Band or Singer to tattoo anything related to them on your skin, its a permanent shrine (OK that sounds a bit like a super stalker in the making.).  Let me rephrase, It a permanent tribute to the band/singer.

I saw on The doors facebook page, and it made me think about this post. A dude that tattooed their name on his forearm and they were so exited to post that up on their wall, and with good reason it looks awesome.

So go on get yourself a tattoo with meaning, combine Freedom (music) with Passion (tattoo), let people talk, let people stare. Because we are the people go out and make your body a shrine *wink* *wink*

3 comments:

the walking man said...

I have the word FREEDOM tattooed on me...does that count?

Charles Gramlich said...

I used to want a tat but I could never find something that quite said "me" to me. I probably won't get one now but I admire well done ones.

Drizel said...

That sooooooo Count Walking man:)
Ahhh Charles I have 3 now, and allready think I want more....so one day I will look like someone hit me with a wet newspaper and I WILL LOVE IT:0)