Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Metal Wednesday - Strident

Strident - debut album Cover

I am in a very rough mood today and all that will cheer me up is some dirty, nasty, scare your blood cold, heaviest of the heavy metal.

If you love Heavy metal you will have your Favorited bands.  I have too many to mention and the list I am sure will continue to grow.

So I decided to look for a new heavy metal band that I do not know of and that is South African :)

I found a few awesome ones and one that kicks some serious ass call themselves Strident. They remind me of my uni days where metal was all that my mind and soul wanted.  The music is deep and powerful beyond anything I can really put into words.  The classic metal feel and sound, with a twist of epic space music as they would call it.  The song I enjoyed most was Odin be our guide, I just love when a singer leaves your skin crawling and the music pound your heart right through your mouth.

I am such a sucker for a stunning well thought out album covers and their debut album -Oath makes you look twice. Don't you just love how the monsters are crawling closer in pure ecstasy, you are not quite sure if they will eat the main dude or make him a god..... I LIKE.

Check them out on Facebook and decide for yourself if you are captivated.

So lets get on with the day.
Peace out party people.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Ahh right down my line, now. I'll check 'em out. LIke the name. Love metal of course.

George said...

Aaaaah yeah! \m/ Thanks for the epic words and mention man, Metal Or Death! \m/

Drizel said...

Yes Charles everyone does, they just too scared to admit it ;)

Pleasure George I was all better after listening ;)