Thursday, November 3, 2011

O no my ears

The ever pending evil of xmas songs in shopping malls are upon us.  I think all the shops get the same CD and fry our brains with it while we are trying to get gifts for our loved ones.  Once you start singing along you know it is over and they have now made you into their puppet. ;) You will buy useless items like underwear and socks (ok not useless rather unwanted gifts).  When you get home you will have loads of parcels and no more cash.  It is a problem.

How to not let them into your brain.......I am not sure but.....

I am on a mission to find a xmas song that has elements of greatness. I am sure it is out there somewhere I just hope I find it before I start singing along, then I will too be lost for the festive season.

So if you know of greatness in a xmas song let me know......SOON.....

Peace out Party People.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I cope by listening to things like "I am Santa Claus," done to the tune of Iron man.

Drizel said...

ooooo I will try and cope that way too :)