Friday, November 4, 2011

Saving Silence - History will be made.


You know for sure that the South African music industry is doing great when bands like Saving silence is a band we call our own.

Saving silence has an ever growing fan base and it is clear why.  Their alternative sound with a pop twist that relies on the rock to export you to true awe. They definitely appeal to a broad audience.  I saw on Facebook that they do between 4-8 shows a week, WHO DOES that??? That really shows their dedication to their art.  As a South African I want to say I am so proud of Saving Silence.

They work hard, play hard and along the way they bring joy to thousands, I guess they cannot ask for anything more.(sure they can ask for more, but I know all their music dreams will come true)

They will be at Cool Runnings Benoni tonight so don't miss out on a little bit of History in the making.

I for one wish them all the luck in the world.



Peace out Party people

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll have to give them a serious listen.

Drizel said...

Best you do that:)